Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Jose Canseco of potato chips

Often times my friends ride me for what I write on this blog. It's as if by having a blog that is predominantly about the Mets, I have become a member of the team in a way.

So when I get an email like I did earlier from Goldberg, I just have to share it with you guys. The email was a forward from our good friend Larry Dolinko with an attachment.

The attachment was a complaint letter that Dolinko decided to write today on his free time and reads as follows:

Wise Foods Inc.
Wise Consumer Affairs Dept.
228 Raseley Street
Berwick, PA 18603-4533


To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Larry Dolinko and I am a very loyal Wise potato chip consumer.
I have been enjoying your product for as long as I can remember
(15+ years) and the majority of the time I buy the Wise BBQ Flavored
potato chips. In a normal week, I probably eat 3-4 bags of your 1.5oz Net WT bags.

I was very upset on April 2nd when I bought a bag of the BBQ
chips (code 65B75: August 4, 2008 freshness date) to go along
with my sandwich. When I spilled the bag onto my plate, all of
the chips (except 1) within the bag had no BBQ flavor on them
AT ALL. I hope you can understand my frustration and disappointment
at this situation.

Please let me know if there is any additional feedback or information
I can provide. Again, I am a very loyal customer and do not intend to
replace my chip preference with the other options (Krunchers,
Dirty Chips, Lays, etc) on the shelves at the store, but I wanted to give
you the feedback I think you deserve.

Thank You!

Larry Dolinko
Managing Director and Potato Chip Aficionado


Thanks for the feedback Larry. Enclosed are 2 cases of BBQ Flavored chips.

No comments: