Saturday, April 19, 2008

LETS GO RANGERS

OK. I admit it.

I am hooked again.

I can't stop doing it.

That's right, I am an NHL playoff addict.

I mean don't get me wrong, regular season hockey is about as fun as watching paint dry but when the playoffs roll around and the Blueshirts are a part of em, well, I just can't get enough.

Last night I made my first visit to "The Rock" aka The Prudential Center is beautiful Newark, New Jersey.

A few points about The Rock. Very nice arena. Sites views are amazing from everywhere in the building. Tons of bathrooms and vendors. 2 Belevedre Vodka VIP lounges. One large main bar. Inside, it's just a great all around place. Outside, well, that is another story. It's super easy to get to the arena via the WTC Path.

The game was intense as it gets. When the Rangers went up 4-1 it looked like it would be a route but the Devils came back and made it a dramatic game until the end.

Of course it was a 50-50 mix if Rangers and Devils fans (if not more on the Rangers side) so that always make the atmosphere great.

OK...as for the Mets

Johan rules, Wright rules, it's great to see Jose smiling again and Aaron Heilman is a complete joker.

I got a new laptop so I promise to blog more often now.

LETS GO RANGERS

No comments: