Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yes, I am worried

Really, I don't even know what to type.

I go to Cape Cod, we go up 7 games and look like we are ready to end the division race.

I come home, we lose Sunday night, they go to Philly and suddenly it's a 3 game lead and today at 1:00 we play the most important game of the season.

I am ill.

Obviously Marlon made a moronic decision but what the hell is Willie thinking putting Green up to pinch hit in that spot??

If they have any heart and any pride they beat the crap out of Kyle Lohse today. Nobody we would rather have on the hill that Duque to do it.

As the late, great Tug McGraw once said.. YA GOTTA BELIEVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Met,

You seeem to be out of the office, but to update you, RY HO just donged one off of El Duque that I think landed somewhere in Camden ... and Delgado just got picked off at first. Mets picked off at first in last 2 games:3. Runs: 2. How exactly does a guy with 3 career steals get picked off, I mean really ... And the Mets really need to get over last nigths call. Marlon Anderson pretty much penetrated Iguchi.